| Based on
|| RHEL6 2.6.32
|| stable, maintained
| End Of Life
|| Nov 2019
- Rebase to RHEL6u8 kernel 2.6.32-642.el6 (security, bug fixes, and enhancements)
- kvm: reporting emulation failures to userspace. (CVE-2010-5313, CVE-2014-7842)
- File descriptors passed over unix sockets are not properly accounted. (CVE-2013-4312)
- x86: espfix not working for 32-bit KVM paravirt guests. (CVE-2014-8134)
- Buffer overflow with fraglist larger than MAX_SKB_FRAGS + 2 in virtio-net. (CVE-2015-5156)
- Mounting ext2 fs e2fsprogs/tests/f_orphan as ext4 crashes system. (CVE-2015-7509)
- MTU value is not validated in IPv6 stack causing packet loss. (CVE-2015-8215)
- Null pointer dereference when mounting ext4. (CVE-2015-8324)
- IPv6 connect causes DoS via NULL pointer dereference. (CVE-2015-8543)
- An attacker with knowledge of a connections client IP, server IP, and server port can abuse the challenge ACK mechanism and remotely inject or control a TCP stream contents in a connection between a Linux device and its connected client/server. (CVE-2016-5696)
- Numabalanced acquire cgroup_mutex for a long time. (PSBM-26897)
- cpt: incorrect restore of SKB resulting in warnings in tcp_recvmsg(). (PSBM-39332, PSBM-46741)
- CPU hotplug improvements (PSBM-46773).
- cpt: crash in nfs_fscache_dup_uniq_id on dump of container with NFS mounts inside. (PSBM-47216)
- cpt: crash in svc_age_temp_xprts_now() on stop of container with NFS mount. (PSBM-47515)
- cpt: crash on closing restored Unix sockets. (PSBM-47529)
- cpt: fixed restore of shared mounts. (PSBM-47639, OVZ-6779)
- cpt: crash after restore of Unix sockets with in-flight file descriptors. (PSBM-51254, PSBM-51351)
- ext4: crash in ext4_kill_sb() on mount of non-EXT4 filesystems (042stab114.2+ are affected) (PSBM-47782).
- swap: forbid exceeding ub swappages limit on global memory pressure. (PSBM-47836).
- 25-second delays can happen while logging in to systemd-based containers after container migration or host vzreboot. (PSBM-47889)
- CISCO UCS eNIC driver wraps untagged traffic into vlan0. (PSBM-51149)
- aacraid: Crash in aac_intr_normal(). (042stab112.15+ are affected) PSBM-49814)
- Fixed operation of iputils-ping-20150815 (debian-9) inside containers. (OVZ-6744)
- module: removed warning about waiting module removal. (OVZ-6748)
- fs.mqueue.* sysctls can be changed inside containers. (OVZ-6757)
x86 (i686, IA32)
x86_64 (AMD64, EM64T)
AMD64 (x86_64, EM64T)
x86 (i686, IA32)
This patch is applicable to vanilla Linux 2.6.32 kernel (not to 2.6.32.y),
available from kernel.org.
Official configs of this OpenVZ kernel used to build binaries.
For other rhel6 kernel releases, see download/kernel/rhel6/Archives.
For other kernel branches, see download/kernel.