| Based on
|| RHEL6 2.6.32
|| stable, maintained
| End Of Life
|| Nov 2019
- rebased to 2.6.32-220.17.1.el6 RHEL6.2 kernel (security and bug fixes, see link below)
- [ploop] fixed memory leak on I/O
- [ploop] fixed kernel BUG at drivers/block/ploop/dev.c:3533 on umount (PSBM-13016)
- [ploop] preallocated space handling on truncate has been fixed. This bug caused an I/O error on ploop image resize attempt. (PSBM-13082, PSBM-13083)
- [ploop] long overflow on 32bit systems has been fixed. This issue caused an error on creating ploop layout or converting to ploop layout (#2249)
- [ploop] ploop image mtime update procedure has been corrected. Previously copy/backup utilities may store wrong data due to improper image mtime update (PSBM-12847)
- [udev] udev events are now sent in the correct order (as udev expects) (PSBM-11728). Previously this issue might cause a kernel hang on boot both inside a VM and on a Hardware Node (quite rare though)
- kernel.spec improvements
- remove virtual-vzkernel-install rpm requirement
- remove vzkernel-install calls
- grub.conf now should have proper entry label ("OpenVZ")
x86 (i686, IA32)
x86_64 (AMD64, EM64T)
This patch is applicable to vanilla Linux 2.6.32 kernel (not to 2.6.32.y),
available from kernel.org.
Official configs of this OpenVZ kernel used to build binary RPMS.
For other rhel6 kernel releases, see download/kernel/rhel6/Archives.
For other kernel branches, see download/kernel.