From OpenVZ Virtuozzo Containers Wiki
This category is for various HOWTOs on all the possible topics.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "HOWTO"
The following 137 pages are in this category, out of 137 total.
- Backup a running container over the network with ezvzdump
- Backup of a running container with vzdump
- Bare Metal Installer
- Basic operations in OpenVZ environment
- Basic operations in OpenVZ environment/en
- Basic operations in OpenVZ environment/ru
- Bind mounts
- Building external kernel modules
- Building LKM against OpenVZ kernel from RPM
- UBC parameter units
- Ubuntu Gutsy template creation
- Ubuntu Hardy template creation
- Ubuntu Lucid template creation
- Ubuntu template
- Ubuntu Trusty template creation
- Ubuntu without templates
- Update issues
- USB Printing in VE
- Using NAT for container with private IPs
- Using private IPs for Hardware Nodes
- Using real network device
- Using veth and brctl for protecting HN and saving IP addresses
- Using Virtuozzo in the Amazon EC2
- Using Virtuozzo in the Microsoft Azure
- Using vzpkg and vzyum on x86 64